Anyone looking to find the best pressure washer
has noticed that this is not an easy task.
This is because this cleaning equipment has become very popular in recent years, with the arrival of new models and the reduction in the price of professional options. Let's go to the best high pressure washers in 2020:
* Bold WAP 2200: The best in cost benefit
* Electrolux Power Wash: The best in efficiency
* Karcher K4 Power Plus: The best domestic induction machine
* Karcher HD 585: The best semi-intensive professional How to choose a pressure washer?
See what is important to know before making your choice! (You already know everything about high pressure washers? Then go straight to the model analysis by clicking here!
What is the difference between induction and universal motor?
In terms of construction and indication of use, the main difference between current machines is in the type of engine they use, universal or induction. Universal motor
Universal electric motors use brushes to generate the electromagnetic field that makes the rotor rotate. With a simpler structure, they are indicated for moderate use , with only a few hours of use per week. Main advantages of models with universal motor:
* Low cost: Allow products with affordable prices;
* Weight: make the devices very light and portable;
* Simplified maintenance: Simple wiring and connections facilitate repairs.
Disadvantages of models with universal motor:
* Less durability: In addition to being high-speed motors (average of 19,000 turns), they have greater wear due to the constant impact of the brushes with other internal structures, which requires the replacement of these parts regularly;
* Less resistance: They are engines that allow less time of weekly use (from 2 to 5 hours), which limits them to residential use;
* Higher noise level: Because they work with high speed and because they induce and break inductive circuits constantly, these motors are much louder. Induction Motor
Induction electric motors do not use any type of brush to induce electromagnetic fields. This is because this field is induced in the part of the motor that is static (stator).